Phylogenetic relationships, morphological variation, and toxin patterns in the Alexandrium ostenfeldii (Dinophyceae) complex: implications for species boundaries and identities
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 81–100, February 2014
How to Cite
Kremp, A., Tahvanainen, P., Litaker, W., Krock, B., Suikkanen, S., Leaw, C. P., Tomas, C. (2014), Phylogenetic relationships, morphological variation, and toxin patterns in the Alexandrium ostenfeldii (Dinophyceae) complex: implications for species boundaries and identities. Journal of Phycology, 50: 81–100. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12134
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2013 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 128833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!