Ecosystem functioning impacts of the invasive seaweed Sargassum muticum (Fucales, Phaeophyceae)
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 108–116, February 2014
How to Cite
Vaz-Pinto, F., Olabarria, C., Arenas, F. (2014), Ecosystem functioning impacts of the invasive seaweed Sargassum muticum (Fucales, Phaeophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 50: 108–116. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12136
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2013 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- AXA-Marine Alien and Climate Change project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!