Linking elements to biochemicals: effects of nutrient supply ratios and growth rates on fatty acid composition of phytoplankton species
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 117–130, February 2014
How to Cite
Bi, R., Arndt, C., Sommer, U. (2014), Linking elements to biochemicals: effects of nutrient supply ratios and growth rates on fatty acid composition of phytoplankton species. Journal of Phycology, 50: 117–130. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12140
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!