Morphological and molecular characterization within 26 strains of the genus Cylindrospermum (Nostocaceae, Cyanobacteria), with descriptions of three new species
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 187–202, February 2014
How to Cite
Johansen, J. R., Bohunická, M., Lukešová, A., Hrčková, K., Vaccarino, M. A., Chesarino, N. M. (2014), Morphological and molecular characterization within 26 strains of the genus Cylindrospermum (Nostocaceae, Cyanobacteria), with descriptions of three new species. Journal of Phycology, 50: 187–202. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12150
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- MŠMT/AMVIS. Grant Number: LH12100
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: RVO67985939
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB–0842702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!