The impact of CO2 emission scenarios and nutrient enrichment on a common coral reef macroalga is modified by temporal effects
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 203–215, February 2014
How to Cite
Bender, D., Diaz-Pulido, G., Dove, S. (2014), The impact of CO2 emission scenarios and nutrient enrichment on a common coral reef macroalga is modified by temporal effects. Journal of Phycology, 50: 203–215. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12153
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 12:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- ARC Linkages. Grant Numbers: LP0775303, LP0989845
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies. Grant Number: 0561435
- Great Barrier Reef Foundation
- PADI Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!