Variation in amino acid content and its relationship to nitrogen content and growth rate in Ulva ohnoi (Chlorophyta)
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 216–226, February 2014
How to Cite
Angell, A. R., Mata, L., de Nys, R., Paul, N. A. (2014), Variation in amino acid content and its relationship to nitrogen content and growth rate in Ulva ohnoi (Chlorophyta). Journal of Phycology, 50: 216–226. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12154
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Advanced Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centre
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!