Acclimation conditions modify physiological response of the diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana to elevated CO2 concentrations in a nitrate-limited chemostat
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 243–253, April 2014
How to Cite
Hennon, G. M. M., Quay, P., Morales, R. L., Swanson, L. M., Virginia Armbrust, E. (2014), Acclimation conditions modify physiological response of the diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana to elevated CO2 concentrations in a nitrate-limited chemostat. Journal of Phycology, 50: 243–253. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12156
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 10:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!