Isomerization of octadecapentaenoic acid (18:5n-3) in algal lipid samples under derivatization for GC and GC-MS analysis
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 322–327, April 2014
How to Cite
Svetashev, V. I., Imbs, A. B. (2014), Isomerization of octadecapentaenoic acid (18:5n-3) in algal lipid samples under derivatization for GC and GC-MS analysis. Journal of Phycology, 50: 322–327. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12162
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-04-98505, 12-04-93003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!