Regulation of polyamine metabolism in Pyropia cinnamomea (W.A. Nelson), an important mechanism for reducing UV-B-induced oxidative damage
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 267–279, April 2014
How to Cite
Schweikert, K., Hurd, C. L., Sutherland, J. E., Burritt, D. J. (2014), Regulation of polyamine metabolism in Pyropia cinnamomea (W.A. Nelson), an important mechanism for reducing UV-B-induced oxidative damage. Journal of Phycology, 50: 267–279. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12166
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2014 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- University of Otago Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!