Allelopathic effects of Alexandrium fundyense (Dinophyceae) on Thalassiosira cf. gravida (Bacillariophyceae): a matter of size
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 376–387, April 2014
How to Cite
Lyczkowski, E. R., Karp-Boss, L. (2014), Allelopathic effects of Alexandrium fundyense (Dinophyceae) on Thalassiosira cf. gravida (Bacillariophyceae): a matter of size. Journal of Phycology, 50: 376–387. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12172
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA09NOS4780167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!