Brandtodinium gen. nov. and B. nutricula comb. Nov. (Dinophyceae), a dinoflagellate commonly found in symbiosis with polycystine radiolarians
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 388–399, April 2014
How to Cite
Probert, I., Siano, R., Poirier, C., Decelle, J., Biard, T., Tuji, A., Suzuki, N., Not, F. (2014), Brandtodinium gen. nov. and B. nutricula comb. Nov. (Dinophyceae), a dinoflagellate commonly found in symbiosis with polycystine radiolarians. Journal of Phycology, 50: 388–399. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12174
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 02:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
- EU FP7 projects ASSEMBLE. Grant Number: 227799
- French Investissements d'Avenir project EMBRC-France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!