Morphology of Gambierdiscus scabrosus sp. nov. (Gonyaulacales): a new epiphytic toxic dinoflagellate from coastal areas of Japan
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 506–514, June 2014
How to Cite
Nishimura, T., Sato, S., Tawong, W., Sakanari, H., Yamaguchi, H., Adachi, M. (2014), Morphology of Gambierdiscus scabrosus sp. nov. (Gonyaulacales): a new epiphytic toxic dinoflagellate from coastal areas of Japan. Journal of Phycology, 50: 506–514. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12175
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2014 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Food Safety Commission, Japan. Grant Number: 0904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!