This paper is dedicated to the memory of Johanna Fehling (October 25, 1974–February 17, 2011), an enthusiastic student at the Scottish Association for Marine Science and promising young marine scientist, who untimely passed away due to a brain tumor.
Different speciation for bromine in brown and red algae, revealed by in vivo X-ray absorption spectroscopic studies
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 652–664, August 2014
How to Cite
Küpper, F. C., Leblanc, C., Meyer-Klaucke, W., Potin, P., Feiters, M. C. (2014), Different speciation for bromine in brown and red algae, revealed by in vivo X-ray absorption spectroscopic studies. Journal of Phycology, 50: 652–664. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12199
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2014 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Scottish Funding Council. Grant Number: HR09011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!