Adhesion molecules from the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum (Bacillariophyceae): genomic identification by amino-acid profiling and in vivo analysis
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 837–849, October 2014
How to Cite
Willis, A., Eason-Hubbard, M., Hodson, O., Maheswari, U., Bowler, C., Wetherbee, R. (2014), Adhesion molecules from the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum (Bacillariophyceae): genomic identification by amino-acid profiling and in vivo analysis. Journal of Phycology, 50: 837–849. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12214
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2014 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Akzo Nobel - International Paints and the Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Agence Nationale de Recherche
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!