Antigenic variation in mucilage secreted by members of the genus Symbiodinium (Dinophyceae)
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 850–859, October 2014
How to Cite
Mazzillo Mays, M., Kempf, S. C. (2014), Antigenic variation in mucilage secreted by members of the genus Symbiodinium (Dinophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 50: 850–859. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12215
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2014 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!