Genetic diversity and haplotype distribution of Pachymeniopsis gargiuli sp. nov. and P. lanceolata (Halymeniales, Rhodophyta) in Korea, with notes on their non-native distributions
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 885–896, October 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y., Manghisi, A., Morabito, M., Yang, E. C., Yoon, H. S., Miller, K. A., Boo, S. M. (2014), Genetic diversity and haplotype distribution of Pachymeniopsis gargiuli sp. nov. and P. lanceolata (Halymeniales, Rhodophyta) in Korea, with notes on their non-native distributions. Journal of Phycology, 50: 885–896. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12218
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2014 11:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!