Phylogeny of North American Tolypella (Charophyceae, Charophyta) based on plastid DNA sequences with a description of Tolypella ramosissima sp. nov.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2014
© 2014 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 776–789, October 2014
How to Cite
Pérez, W., Hall, J. D., McCourt, R. M., Karol, K. G. (2014), Phylogeny of North American Tolypella (Charophyceae, Charophyta) based on plastid DNA sequences with a description of Tolypella ramosissima sp. nov. Journal of Phycology, 50: 776–789. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12219
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2014 11:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1020660, DEB-1020948
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- City University of New York
- Phycological Society of America
- Cullman Program for Molecular Systematics of The New York Botanical Garden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!