Periodontal effects of 0.25% sodium hypochlorite twice-weekly oral rinse. A pilot study
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Periodontal Research
How to Cite
Periodontal effects of 0.25% sodium hypochlorite twice-weekly oral rinse. A pilot study. J Periodont Res 2013; doi: 10.1111/jre.12151. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, , , , , ,
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2013
- The Clorox Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!