Funding: This research was partially funded by HRSA grant T12HP14992.
General Dentist Characteristics Associated With Rural Practice Location
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s89–s95, August 2013
How to Cite
McKernan, S. C., Kuthy, R. A. and Kavand, G. (2013), General Dentist Characteristics Associated With Rural Practice Location. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s89–s95. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12004
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- HRSA. Grant Number: T12HP14992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!