Disclosures: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest. Preliminary findings from this study were presented as a poster at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress, Amsterdam, 2011.
Rural-Urban Disparities in Quality of Life Among Patients With COPD
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s62–s69, August 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, B. E., Coultas, D. B., Suzuki, S., Singh, K. P. and Bae, S. (2013), Rural-Urban Disparities in Quality of Life Among Patients With COPD. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s62–s69. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12005
Funding: This study was funded by a grant from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of NIH, grant number R18 HL092955.
Acknowledgments: Special thanks to Rennie Russo, Jennifer Peoples, and Toyua Akers for their roles in patient enrollment and data collection.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of NIH. Grant Number: R18 HL092955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!