Funding: This research was funded by a grant from the Betty Gray Rural Health Development Fund at Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing.
Perceived Barriers, Resources, and Training Needs of Rural Primary Care Providers Relevant to the Management of Childhood Obesity
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s17–s24, August 2013
How to Cite
Findholt, N. E., Davis, M. M. and Michael, Y. L. (2013), Perceived Barriers, Resources, and Training Needs of Rural Primary Care Providers Relevant to the Management of Childhood Obesity. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s17–s24. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12006
Acknowledgments: We are grateful to the primary care clinicians from the following clinics who took the time to participate in this study: Baker Clinic, Eastern Oregon Medical Associates, Grande Ronde Hospital Children's Clinic, La Grande Family Practice, Union Family Health Center, Village Health Care, Wallowa Mountain Medical, and Winding Waters.
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Betty Gray Rural Health Development Fund at Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!