Funding: This work was funded by the Retirement Research Foundation (Grant No. 2011–066), the National Institute on Aging (Grant No. P01AG027296) and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (Grant No. 5T32H000011–27). The Medicare enrollment and claims data used in this analysis were made available through a data use agreement (DUA 21845) authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Trends in Observation Care Among Medicare Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries at Critical Access Hospitals, 2007-2009
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s1–s6, August 2013
How to Cite
Wright, B., Jung, H.-Y., Feng, Z. and Mor, V. (2013), Trends in Observation Care Among Medicare Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries at Critical Access Hospitals, 2007-2009. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s1–s6. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12007
Disclosures: None of the authors have any disclosures to report.
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Retirement Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2011–066
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P01AG027296
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 5T32H000011–27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!