Funding: Funding was provided by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and by the US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. The paper was reviewed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, nor the US Department of Labor.
Depression, Social Factors, and Farmworker Health Care Utilization
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s7–s16, August 2013
How to Cite
Georges, A., Alterman, T., Gabbard, S., Grzywacz, J. G., Shen, R., Nakamoto, J., Carroll, D. J. and Muntaner, C. (2013), Depression, Social Factors, and Farmworker Health Care Utilization. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s7–s16. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12008
Acknowledgments: We would like to thank the farmworkers and interviewers for their participation. We would also like to thank our colleague Dr. Marcia Gomez at Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for her support and collaboration. This surveillance project received approval from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Human Subjects Review Board.
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!