Funding: Support for this research was provided by the National Institutes of Health/National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities/National Institute on Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease (R01 DK081324: Schoenberg).
Perspectives on Healthy Eating Among Appalachian Residents
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s25–s34, August 2013
How to Cite
Schoenberg, N. E., Howell, B. M., Swanson, M., Grosh, C. and Bardach, S. (2013), Perspectives on Healthy Eating Among Appalachian Residents. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s25–s34. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12009
Acknowledgments: We appreciate the contributions of Kaye Dollarhide, Sherry Wright, and the dozens of participants.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health/National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities/National Institute on Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease. Grant Number: R01 DK081324
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!