Funding: This work was funded, in part, by a Center grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services.
Relationships Between Health Behaviors and Weight Status in American Indian and White Rural Children
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 349–359, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Holm, J. E., Lilienthal, K. R., Poltavski, D. V. and Vogeltanz-Holm, N. (2013), Relationships Between Health Behaviors and Weight Status in American Indian and White Rural Children. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 349–359. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12010
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- US Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!