Acknowledgments: We wish to acknowledge Mr. Graham McHardy, Department of Pathology, Aberdeen University of Aberdeen for assistance in providing the data.
Does Patients' Place of Residence Affect the Type of Physician Performing Primary Excision of Cutaneous Melanoma in Northern Scotland?
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s35–s42, August 2013
How to Cite
Green, J., Murchie, P. and Lee, A. J. (2013), Does Patients' Place of Residence Affect the Type of Physician Performing Primary Excision of Cutaneous Melanoma in Northern Scotland?. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s35–s42. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12011
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!