Funding: This study was funded by the Deakin University Centre for Mental Health and Well Being. There are no conflicts of interest to declare.
Larger Regional and Rural Areas in Victoria, Australia, Experience More Alcohol-Related Injury Presentations at Emergency Departments
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 320–326, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Coomber, K., Miller, P. G., Livingston, M. and Xantidis, L. (2013), Larger Regional and Rural Areas in Victoria, Australia, Experience More Alcohol-Related Injury Presentations at Emergency Departments. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 320–326. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12014
Acknowledgments: We would like to thank the Victorian Department of Health HOSdata team and particularly James Moffat.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Deakin University Centre for Mental Health and Well Being
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!