Funding: This project was supported by grant number R24HS018625 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research Quality. This project was approved by the Creighton University IRB No. 09–15470 entitled: Creighton Research Infrastructure Program to Achieve Sustainability Project.
Patient Safety Perspectives of Providers and Nurses: The Experience of a Rural Ambulatory Care Practice Using an EHR With E-prescribing
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 383–391, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Bramble, J. D., Abbott, A. A., Fuji, K. T., Paschal, K. A., Siracuse, M. V. and Galt, K. (2013), Patient Safety Perspectives of Providers and Nurses: The Experience of a Rural Ambulatory Care Practice Using an EHR With E-prescribing. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 383–391. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12015
Acknowledgments: The authors would like to thank Jamie Steemken for her help in the final preparation of this manuscript. We would also like to thank Ted Kasha for his assistance with information technology and database management on this project.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R24HS018625
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!