Acknowledgments: The author is grateful for the contributions to this paper made by Peter Illyn, Juhua Luo, and Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, community volunteers, and the volunteer interviewers in the conduct of this study.
Personal and Family Health in Rural Areas of Kentucky With and Without Mountaintop Coal Mining
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s79–s88, August 2013
How to Cite
Hendryx, M. (2013), Personal and Family Health in Rural Areas of Kentucky With and Without Mountaintop Coal Mining. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s79–s88. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12016
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!