Funding for this project was provided by the UW School of Medicine and Public Health through the Wisconsin Partnership Program—Reducing Cancer Disparities through Comprehensive Cancer Control, the UW Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, and the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality. We would like to thank John Hampton for his assistance with the data analysis.
Health Literacy and Urbanicity Among Cancer Patients
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 392–402, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Halverson, J., Martinez-Donate, A., Trentham-Dietz, A., Walsh, M. C., Strickland, J. S., Palta, M., Smith, P. D. and Cleary, J. (2013), Health Literacy and Urbanicity Among Cancer Patients. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 392–402. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12018
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- UW School of Medicine and Public Health through the Wisconsin Partnership Program—Reducing Cancer Disparities through Comprehensive Cancer Control
- UW Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!