The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Communication and Mass Vaccination Strategies After Pertussis Outbreak in Rural Amish Communities—Illinois, 2009–2010
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 413–419, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Medina-Marino, A., Reynolds, D., Finley, C., Hays, S., Jones, J. and Soyemi, K. (2013), Communication and Mass Vaccination Strategies After Pertussis Outbreak in Rural Amish Communities—Illinois, 2009–2010. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 413–419. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12019
Acknowledgments: The authors acknowledge The Journal of Rural Health's disclosure policy and conflict of interest and attest that there are no conflicts of interest. The findings in this paper were presented as poster presentation #725 at the North American Congress of Epidemiology, Montreal, Canada, June 23, 2011.
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!