Study funding from Cancer Australia is gratefully acknowledged. We would like to express our very great appreciation to Dr. Tim Threlfall for his assistance with all aspects of the study, the staff of WA Cancer Registry, the survey participants, and Ms. Ally Logatchova for assistance with data entry and cleaning for this study. Infrastructure funding from the PRCHB and HMRI is gratefully acknowledged. There are no financial disclosures from any authors.
Access to Care and Impacts of Cancer on Daily Life: Do They Differ for Metropolitan Versus Regional Hematological Cancer Survivors?
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue s1, pages s43–s50, August 2013
How to Cite
Paul, C. L., Hall, A. E., Carey, M. L., Cameron, E. C. and Clinton-McHarg, T. (2013), Access to Care and Impacts of Cancer on Daily Life: Do They Differ for Metropolitan Versus Regional Hematological Cancer Survivors?. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: s43–s50. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12020
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Cancer Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!