The work described in this manuscript was supported by a research grant (award number R01DA024575) to Dr. Katharine Stewart from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. It was also supported in part by the Arkansas Center for Minority Health Disparities (award number P20MD002329 from the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities), the Arkansas Prevention Research Center (award number 1U48DP001943 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), and by the UAMS Translational Research Institute (award number 1UL1RR029884 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Science). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the funding institutes and centers, the National Institutes of Health, or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
A Qualitative Analysis of Provider Barriers and Solutions to HIV Testing for Substance Users in a Small, Largely Rural Southern State
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 420–431, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Wright, P. B., Curran, G. M., Stewart, K. E. and Booth, B. M. (2013), A Qualitative Analysis of Provider Barriers and Solutions to HIV Testing for Substance Users in a Small, Largely Rural Southern State. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 420–431. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12021
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Dr. Katharine Stewart from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA024575
- Arkansas Center for Minority Health Disparities. Grant Number: P20MD002329
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: 1U48DP001943
- UAMS Translational Research Institute. Grant Number: 1UL1RR029884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!