Funding: This project was funded in part by cooperative agreement number U48/DP001903 from the CDC, Prevention Research Centers Program. It was also supported in part by the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, NIH, through Grants TL1RR024995 and UL1RR024992. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. The authors have no disclosures to report.
Rural, Suburban, and Urban Differences in Factors That Impact Physician Adherence to Clinical Preventive Service Guidelines
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 7–16, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Khoong, E. C., Gibbert, W. S., Garbutt, J. M., Sumner, W. and Brownson, R. C. (2014), Rural, Suburban, and Urban Differences in Factors That Impact Physician Adherence to Clinical Preventive Service Guidelines. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 7–16. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12025
Acknowledgments: We would like to thank Dr. Jay Piccirillo for his feedback on study design and implementation; many individuals that assisted with recruitment of participants; and the physicians who shared their time with us.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- CDC, Prevention Research Centers Program. Grant Number: U48/DP001903
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, NIH. Grant Numbers: TL1RR024995, UL1RR024992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!