Funding: Support for this project was provided by the CDC/NCIPC-funded University of Iowa Injury Prevention Research Center (1R49CE002108), and the CDC/NIOSH-funded Great Plains Center for Agricultural Health (U54/OH007548), both housed in The University of Iowa Department of Occupational and Environmental Health. Note: Leah Habib is now affiliated with Emory University, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
The Association of Intimate Partner Violence and Depressive Symptoms in a Cohort of Rural Couples
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 50–58, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Renner, L. M., Habib, L., Stromquist, A. M. and Peek-Asa, C. (2014), The Association of Intimate Partner Violence and Depressive Symptoms in a Cohort of Rural Couples. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12026
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- CDC/NCIPC-funded University of Iowa Injury Prevention Research Center. Grant Number: 1R49CE002108
- CDC/NIOSH-funded Great Plains Center for Agricultural Health. Grant Number: U54/OH007548
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!