Funding: This research was supported by grant DHHS.CDC.NIOSH #1 R01 OH 004157. There are no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Predictors of Depressive Symptoms in Older Rural Couples: The Impact of Work, Stress and Health
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 59–68, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Rayens, M. K. and Reed, D. B. (2014), Predictors of Depressive Symptoms in Older Rural Couples: The Impact of Work, Stress and Health. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 59–68. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12028
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- DHHS.CDC.NIOSH. Grant Number: #1 R01 OH 004157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!