Funding: This research was supported by a grant from the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development (VA HSR&D Grant RRP 09-184). The opinions contained in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the US Department of Veterans Affairs. The authors have no disclosures to report.
Rural-Urban Differences in Inpatient Quality of Care in US Veterans With Ischemic Stroke
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 1–6, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Phipps, M. S., Jia, H., Chumbler, N. R., Li, X., Castro, J. G., Myers, J., Williams, L. S. and Bravata, D. M. (2014), Rural-Urban Differences in Inpatient Quality of Care in US Veterans With Ischemic Stroke. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12029
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development. Grant Number: RRP 09-184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!