The project described was supported by the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program, previously through the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) grant 1UL1RR025011, and now by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS), grant 9U54TR000021. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
The Active Patient Role and Asthma Outcomes in an Underserved Rural Community
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 121–127, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Young, H. N., Larson, T. L., Cox, E. D., Moreno, M. A., Thorpe, J. M. and MacKinnon, N. J. (2014), The Active Patient Role and Asthma Outcomes in an Underserved Rural Community. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12031
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!