The project described was supported by the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program, previously through the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) grant 1UL1RR025011, and now by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS), grant 9U54TR000021. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
The Active Patient Role and Asthma Outcomes in an Underserved Rural Community
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 121–127, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Young, H. N., Larson, T. L., Cox, E. D., Moreno, M. A., Thorpe, J. M. and MacKinnon, N. J. (2014), The Active Patient Role and Asthma Outcomes in an Underserved Rural Community. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12031
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!