Funding: This publication was made possible with funding from the Appalachia Community Cancer Network (5 U54 CA 153604). The authors have no financial disclosures to report. The authors wish to acknowledge the Community Sciences and Health Outcomes Core of the Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute.
Health Care Avoidance Among Rural Populations: Results From a Nationally Representative Survey
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 79–88, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Spleen, A. M., Lengerich, E. J., Camacho, F. T. and Vanderpool, R. C. (2014), Health Care Avoidance Among Rural Populations: Results From a Nationally Representative Survey. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12032
For further information, contact: Angela M. Spleen, The Pennsylvania State University, 600 Centerview Drive, Suite 2200 Mailstop A210, Hershey, PA 17033-0855; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Appalachia Community Cancer Network. Grant Number: 5 U54 CA 153604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!