Funding: The Patterns of Patient Care in Appalachia Study was supported by the National Cancer Institute (1R01CA140335). The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the National Cancer Institute. Additional support has been provided by the Population Research Institute which receives core funding from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Award R24-HD41025. None of the authors have any financial disclosures to report.
Clinical, Sociodemographic, and Service Provider Determinants of Guideline Concordant Colorectal Cancer Care for Appalachian Residents
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
How to Cite
Fleming, S. T., Mackley, H. B., Camacho, F., Seiber, E. E., Gusani, N. J., Matthews, S. A., Liao, J., Yang, T.-C., Hwang, W. and Yao, N. (2013), Clinical, Sociodemographic, and Service Provider Determinants of Guideline Concordant Colorectal Cancer Care for Appalachian Residents. The Journal of Rural Health. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12033
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA140335
- National Cancer Institute
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R24-HD41025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!