Funding: The authors have no financial interests relevant to this article to disclose. The views in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Health Resources and Services Administration or the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Residency and Racial/Ethnic Differences in Weight Status and Lifestyle Behaviors Among US Youth
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 89–100, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Kenney, M. K., Wang, J. and Iannotti, R. (2014), Residency and Racial/Ethnic Differences in Weight Status and Lifestyle Behaviors Among US Youth. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12034
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!