This study was funded by the Veterans Rural Health Resource Center–Western Region, Salt Lake City, Utah–Field Office for the Office of Rural Health. The authors’ opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Veterans Administration.
Rural Women Veterans Demographic Report: Defining VA Users’ Health and Health Care Access in Rural Areas
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 146–152, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Brooks, E., Dailey, N., Bair, B. and Shore, J. (2014), Rural Women Veterans Demographic Report: Defining VA Users’ Health and Health Care Access in Rural Areas. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 146–152. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12037
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Veterans Rural Health Resource Center–Western Region
- Salt Lake City
- Utah–Field Office for the Office of Rural Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!