Toward a Global Understanding of Students Who Participate in Rural Primary Care Longitudinal Integrated Clerkships: Considering Personality Across 2 Continents
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 164–174, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Eley, D. S., Brooks, K. D., Zink, T. and Cloninger, C. R. (2014), Toward a Global Understanding of Students Who Participate in Rural Primary Care Longitudinal Integrated Clerkships: Considering Personality Across 2 Continents. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 164–174. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12039
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!