Funding for this study came from the Veterans Health Administration Office of Rural Health (Drs. Nelson, Hicken, West, and Rupper) and received support from the National Institutes of Health and National Cancer Institute grant KM1CA156723 (Dr. Nelson).
Utilization of Travel Reimbursement in the Veterans Health Administration
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 128–138, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Nelson, R. E., Hicken, B., Cai, B., Dahal, A., West, A. and Rupper, R. (2014), Utilization of Travel Reimbursement in the Veterans Health Administration. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 128–138. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12040
Acknowledgments: The authors would like to acknowledge Kristin Knippenberg who assisted with manuscript writing.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Veterans Health Administration Office of Rural Health
- National Institutes of Health and National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: KM1CA156723
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!