Acknowledgments: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. The authors would like to thank the School of Public Health of Fudan University, Chinese Center for Health Education, College of Public Health of East Tennessee State University, and the Chinese Ministry of Health for supporting this research. The authors also thank Dr. Yi Ning, ScD, MD, MPH, for his thoughtful review of this manuscript.
Overweight and Obesity Difference of Chinese Population Between Different Urbanization Levels
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 101–112, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Tian, X., Zhao, G., Li, Y., Wang, L. and Shi, Y. (2014), Overweight and Obesity Difference of Chinese Population Between Different Urbanization Levels. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12041
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!