Funding: This work was supported by a seed grant from the Governor's Washington State Life Science Discovery Fund (Roll, PI) to the Program of Excellence in Rural Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment.
Determinants of Adolescent Suicidal Ideation: Rural Versus Urban
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 175–185, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Murphy, S. M. (2014), Determinants of Adolescent Suicidal Ideation: Rural Versus Urban. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 175–185. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12042
Acknowledgment: I acknowledge the assistance of my former graduate assistant Kent Robinson, MHPA.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Governor's Washington State Life Science Discovery Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!