Funding: This project was funded under contract/grant number 1R36HS021079 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), US Department of Health and Human Services. The opinions expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not reflect the official position of AHRQ or the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Association Between Clinical Decision Support System Use and Rural Quality Disparities in the Treatment of Pneumonia
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 186–195, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Mitchell, J., Probst, J., Brock-Martin, A., Bennett, K., Glover, S. and Hardin, J. (2014), Association Between Clinical Decision Support System Use and Rural Quality Disparities in the Treatment of Pneumonia. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12043
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1R36HS021079
- US Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!