Funding: This work was supported by grants from the National Cancer Institute to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (U54 CA132381) and to New Mexico State University (U54 CA 132383). The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Increasing Cervical Cancer Screening in the United States-Mexico Border Region
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 196–205, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, B., Vilchis, H., Moran, C., Copeland, W., Holte, S. and Duggan, C. (2014), Increasing Cervical Cancer Screening in the United States-Mexico Border Region. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 196–205. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12044
Acknowledgments: We thank all the women who participated in this project.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- National Cancer Institute to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Grant Number: U54 CA132381
- New Mexico State University. Grant Number: U54 CA 132383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!