Funding: This research was supported by a grant from the National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), R01 CA115358.
Shared and Unshared Barriers to Cancer Symptom Management Among Urban and Rural American Indians
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 206–213, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Itty, T. L., Hodge, F. S. and Martinez, F. (2014), Shared and Unshared Barriers to Cancer Symptom Management Among Urban and Rural American Indians. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 206–213. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12045
Acknowledgments: We would like to thank the cancer patients, survivors, and family members for sharing their experiences and time; without them, this project would not have been possible. In addition, we would like to thank the clinic sites and tribal communities for permitting us to use their facilities. This manuscript's contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH/NCI or the Indian Health Service.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 CA115358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!